Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Line-X vs. Rhino Linings

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2001, 02:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Line-X vs. Rhino Linings

I've been considering both spray in liners available here in southern california. Is there any real difference between Line-X and RHino linings? They both appear to be very similiar, and the price (at least here) is not that different between the two.

Old 05-20-2001, 11:11 PM
Thumbs up

Go with the Line-X you will not be disappointed. I have had mine for a year with no problems.

Old 05-21-2001, 09:50 AM
BD
Main difference is in application. One is applied "hot" the other "cold". Rhino is a bit more "cottage cheese" in appearance - some say it grips a bit better. Line X looks smoother - uses a "newer" technology. The prices will be about the same. Everyone will tell you that when it comes to the spray-in the big thing is the tech who installs it. They are right!! Make sure you go to a shop with an excellent reputation. Either Rhino or Line X are good. We went with a Line X. Good luck!

Old 05-21-2001, 10:52 AM
Wink

What BD said.
A friend who works at a local Truck accessories place has a Rhino. He is not satisfied with it. When our two trucks are parked side by side, the difference between our two beds is absolutely astounding. As BD said, the Rhino looks like someone sprayed black cottage cheese on the bed. My Line-X is consistent and level. His has chips gone and some "flaps" where something gouged the lining. His is dull and cloudy in places. Mine is still sparkly.
Line-X, infrared. That's the ticket!!

Old 05-21-2001, 02:29 PM
rhino=very grippy but very buttery in heat
line-x=very hard (tough) but slick in heat and esp in cold (lots of cargo slipping)
speedliner=harder than line-x but grippier than rhino (best of both worlds)
check the sig for links and pics.

------------------
"flexible hips mean higher steps"

2001 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4 5.4L Auto in Silver
optional equipment: carpet delete, tow package, power adjustable pedals, "man"ual 4wd shift lever, law enforcement scanner, CB w/PA, spray-in Speedliner, Streamlight Stinger, Graco infant car seat
quickdraw.f150online.net
quickdrawf150@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by quickdraw (edited 05-21-2001).]

Quick Reply: Line-X vs. Rhino Linings