4r75E Upgrades?

Old 11-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
4r75E Upgrades?

Im wondering if anyone knows of any upgrades out there for these trannys? Ive seen the Factory Tech separator plate, which Ive heard less than ideal things about, and also seen the Troyer valve body, but I dont really want to throw down 300+ for that. Ive searched quite a bit and cant really seem to find smaller upgrades such as a shift kit or good separator plate for these trannys. Has anyone heard of any and know what they may be like (good, bad?)

If not, are any of you guys drilling out the separator plate or finding different springs for the accumulators, etc maybe? If anyone has or knows of people that are drilling their separator plate I would like to know since its simple and cheap. I havent found anything about that though either (what holes can be drilled out, to how much, etc)
Ive thought about playing around with different accumulator springs but I really dont have the time to 'experiment'.

Anyone with some heads up?

Old 11-04-2008, 03:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got mine from blueovalchips.com. My truck shifted so fast under WOT with their valve body I had to buy a new belt. The belt would chirp when shifting.

Old 11-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by sbchris
I got mine from blueovalchips.com. My truck shifted so fast under WOT with their valve body I had to buy a new belt. The belt would chirp when shifting.
I looked at that some before too, I havent heard much about them though.
I was actually just looking at it again earlier today before I even seen this post and see their price is 250 bucks. Then it says that there is a 75 dollar core charge if you keep your stock VB. I was wondering if that 75 bucks in included into that 150 of not, could you tell me?

Noticed they also have a separator plate too...

Old 11-04-2008, 09:53 PM
The 75 is not included in the price. I wanted the stocker for my truck if I needed to take it in. 250 if you send yours back. 325 if you don't send it back.

Lonnie knows his stuff. They are not well known in the truck world but well known in the racing world.

Old 11-05-2008, 08:24 PM
check it out on LEVELTEN.COM

Old 11-07-2008, 01:54 PM
In my opinion you cant go wrong with Troyer valve body..not only do they sponsor this site..but the customer service is by far the best you will ever see

Old 11-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by DA CZAR
In my opinion you cant go wrong with Troyer valve body..not only do they sponsor this site..but the customer service is by far the best you will ever see
I agree

Darrin

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 4r75E Upgrades?